* Mac OS X Font Bug Fix and Jaguar Patch Committed
@ 2002-06-16 23:23 Andrew Choi
From: Andrew Choi @ 2002-06-16 23:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have just committed to the trunk of the CVS the patch I posted
earlier that fixes the problem with the use of bold and italic fonts
on Mac OS X.  Now you should be able to use the italic, bold, or
bold-italic variant of any font installed on your system.  Some fonts
will look nicer than others.

I have also included a few minor changes that allows Emacs to be built
on Mac OS X 10.2 preview.  You should still be able to build on 10.1
of course.

Andrew.

* Re: Mac OS X Font Bug Fix and Jaguar Patch Committed
       [not found] <lxlm9en6yx.fsf@shaw.ca>
@ 2002-06-17 16:31 ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2002-06-17 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel, mac-emacs-users, mac-emacs-devel

Thank you.

* Re: [Mac-emacs-devel] Mac OS X Font Bug Fix and Jaguar Patch Committed
       [not found] <lxlm9en6yx.fsf@shaw.ca>
@ 2002-06-20 15:00 ` Piet van Oostrum
From: Piet van Oostrum @ 2002-06-20 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel, mac-emacs-users, mac-emacs-devel

AC> Hi,
AC> I have just committed to the trunk of the CVS the patch I posted
AC> earlier that fixes the problem with the use of bold and italic fonts
AC> on Mac OS X.  Now you should be able to use the italic, bold, or
AC> bold-italic variant of any font installed on your system.  Some fonts
AC> will look nicer than others.

There is a minor problem with italic: If the cursor is moved over an
italic character it gets chopped at the right.
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet@cs.uu.nl>
Private email: P.van.Oostrum@hccnet.nl