* cd - in shell buffers does not work any more
@ 2002-03-22 14:03 Francesco Potorti`
From: Francesco Potorti` @ 2002-03-22 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

GNU Emacs 21.2.50.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars) of
2002-03-20 on pot.cnuce.cnr.it from the CVS

If I type `cd -' in a shell buffer I get an error:

cd: No such directory found via CDPATH environment variable

I am sure I did not get this error before (that is, with the latest
pretest).  And I seem to believe that it worked too, that is, shell mode
was able to track the directory change.

By the way, is it correct ot report here bugs found in the CVS version,
without a patch, or should I write to emacs-pretest-bug@gnu.org
instead, as the report-emacs-bug command would do?