* speedbar conventions
@ 2005-12-16 21:54 Bill Wohler
From: Bill Wohler @ 2005-12-16 21:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is my last message on this topic, I promise!

I just wanted to confirm the correct usage of "speedbar" in Emacs. While
an English professor would call for "speed bar," at least Emacs uses
speedbar consistently in all cases (except for one ChangeLog comment).
I'll use "speedbar" in both text and code.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-12-16 21:54 UTC | newest]