* Order Rolex or other Swiss watches online
@ 2004-10-21 12:16 Reba Hester
From: Reba Hester @ 2004-10-21 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.toels.com/replica/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://toels.com/z.php

* Order Rolex or other Swiss watches online
@ 2004-10-23 17:39 Hilary Little
From: Hilary Little @ 2004-10-23 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-31  5:22 Lorrie Villegas
From: Lorrie Villegas @ 2004-10-31  5:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.roiex.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://roiex.com/z.php

* Order Rolex or other Swiss watches online
@ 2004-11-03  6:45 Alonzo England
From: Alonzo England @ 2004-11-03  6:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-04 21:46 Timmy McMullen
From: Timmy McMullen @ 2004-11-04 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-06  2:58 Ryan Hannah
From: Ryan Hannah @ 2004-11-06  2:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-07 10:02 Debbie Mays
From: Debbie Mays @ 2004-11-07 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-08  8:54 Diego Cummings
From: Diego Cummings @ 2004-11-08  8:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.yomoi.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.yomoi.com/z.php

* Order Rolex or other Swiss watches online
@ 2004-11-10 13:10 Alejandra M. Pagan
From: Alejandra M. Pagan @ 2004-11-10 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-14  8:38 Michel Bacon
From: Michel Bacon @ 2004-11-14  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-18  4:26 Tod Slaughter
From: Tod Slaughter @ 2004-11-18  4:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.icors.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.icors.com/z.php

* Order Rolex or other Swiss watches online
@ 2004-11-23 15:33 Mohammed Gee
From: Mohammed Gee @ 2004-11-23 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-23 15:39 Josie Mahoney
From: Josie Mahoney @ 2004-11-23 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-29 21:41 Madeleine Gibbs
From: Madeleine Gibbs @ 2004-11-29 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-01  0:20 Gail C. Le
From: Gail C. Le @ 2004-12-01  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.bhex.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.bhex.com/z.php

* Order Rolex or other Swiss watches online
@ 2004-12-03 11:59 Vincent Chandler
From: Vincent Chandler @ 2004-12-03 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-08  7:08 Odis Tolbert
From: Odis Tolbert @ 2004-12-08  7:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-10 17:32 Rocky Little
From: Rocky Little @ 2004-12-10 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-11 22:50 Cathy T. Chandler
From: Cathy T. Chandler @ 2004-12-11 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-12 23:27 Maude Gallegos
From: Maude Gallegos @ 2004-12-12 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-17  5:01 Carey Buckley
From: Carey Buckley @ 2004-12-17  5:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://vanai.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.vanai.com/z.php

* Order Rolex or other Swiss watches online
@ 2004-12-21  3:51 Bill Thomason
From: Bill Thomason @ 2004-12-21  3:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-28 21:50 Fredric Tapia
From: Fredric Tapia @ 2004-12-28 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://ealz.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.ealz.com/z.php

* Order Rolex or other Swiss watches online
@ 2004-12-30  6:24 Tiffany N. Moyer
From: Tiffany N. Moyer @ 2004-12-30  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-01-02 15:25 Kathleen Lih
From: Kathleen Lih @ 2005-01-02 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)