* Where can I find summary of bug submission and followup addresses
@ 2019-12-25 11:39 Pankaj Jangid
From: Pankaj Jangid @ 2019-12-25 11:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Where can I find summary of bug submission and followup addresses

nnn[ -submit | ]
nnn-maintonly
nnn-quiet
nnn-forwarded
nnn-request
nnn-submitter
nnn-done
nnn-close

Regards,
--
Pankaj Jangid

* Re: Where can I find summary of bug submission and followup addresses
@ 2019-12-29 20:23 ` Robert Pluim
From: Robert Pluim @ 2019-12-29 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pankaj Jangid; +Cc: emacs-devel

    Pankaj> Where can I find summary of bug submission and followup addresses
    Pankaj> nnn[ -submit | ]
    Pankaj> nnn-maintonly
    Pankaj> nnn-quiet
    Pankaj> nnn-forwarded
    Pankaj> nnn-request
    Pankaj> nnn-submitter
    Pankaj> nnn-done
    Pankaj> nnn-close

Iʼd read admin/notes/bugtracker.

Robert

* Re: Where can I find summary of bug submission and followup addresses
@ 2019-12-30  9:38   ` Pankaj Jangid
From: Pankaj Jangid @ 2019-12-30  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Pluim; +Cc: emacs-devel

>     Pankaj> Where can I find summary of bug submission and followup addresses
>     Pankaj> nnn[ -submit | ]
>     Pankaj> nnn-maintonly
>     Pankaj> nnn-quiet
>     Pankaj> nnn-forwarded
>     Pankaj> nnn-request
>     Pankaj> nnn-submitter
>     Pankaj> nnn-done
>     Pankaj> nnn-close
>
> Iʼd read admin/notes/bugtracker.

Could you please share the link? The closest thing that I could find is
this - https://debbugs.gnu.org/server-refcard.html

Regards,
--

@ 2019-12-30 10:42 ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2019-12-30 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pankaj Jangid; +Cc: emacs-devel

https://debbugs.gnu.org/Developer.html

> Regards,

Best regards, Michael.

* Re: Where can I find summary of bug submission and followup addresses
@ 2019-12-30 10:42     ` 황병희
From: 황병희 @ 2019-12-30 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hellow Pankaj^^^

Pankaj Jangid <p4j@j4d.net> writes:

>>     Pankaj> Where can I find summary of bug submission and followup addresses
>>     Pankaj> nnn[ -submit | ]
>>     Pankaj> nnn-maintonly
>>     Pankaj> nnn-quiet
>>     Pankaj> nnn-forwarded
>>     Pankaj> nnn-request
>>     Pankaj> nnn-submitter
>>     Pankaj> nnn-done
>>     Pankaj> nnn-close
>>
>> Iʼd read admin/notes/bugtracker.
>
> Could you please share the link? The closest thing that I could find is
> this - https://debbugs.gnu.org/server-refcard.html

Or,
you would be see relative link --
https://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-refcard

Sincerely,

--
^고맙습니다 _地平天成_ 감사합니다_^))//

* Re: Where can I find summary of bug submission and followup addresses
@ 2019-12-30 12:32   ` Pankaj Jangid
From: Pankaj Jangid @ 2019-12-30 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Albinus; +Cc: emacs-devel

>> nnn[ -submit | ]
>> nnn-maintonly
>> nnn-quiet
>> nnn-forwarded
>> nnn-request
>> nnn-submitter
>> nnn-done
>> nnn-close
>
> https://debbugs.gnu.org/Developer.html

Thanks for all the links, Friends. I was actually looking for one line
summary against the above aliases. The information is slightly scattered.
But that is okay for now. I found what I wanted.

Regards,
--

@ 2019-12-30 15:27     ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2019-12-30 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pankaj Jangid; +Cc: rpluim, emacs-devel

> From: Pankaj Jangid <p4j@j4d.net>
> Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 09:38:17 +0000
> Cc: emacs-devel <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
>
> > Iʼd read admin/notes/bugtracker.
>
> Could you please share the link?

It's in the Emacs repository, at the specified path from the top-level
directory.

* Re: Where can I find summary of bug submission and followup addresses
@ 2019-12-30 18:04       ` Pankaj Jangid
From: Pankaj Jangid @ 2019-12-30 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: rpluim, emacs-devel

>> > Iʼd read admin/notes/bugtracker.
> It's in the Emacs repository, at the specified path from the top-level
> directory.

Okay. I don't know why I was searching on the website. Got it. But I
could find only the description of 123-done (out of the following):

>> nnn[ -submit | ]
>> nnn-maintonly
>> nnn-quiet
>> nnn-forwarded
>> nnn-request
>> nnn-submitter
>> nnn-done
>> nnn-close

"-submitter", "-close" and "-quiet" are somewhat clear. Don't know the
exact behaviour. But couldn't find others. This list is from the URL -

@ 2019-12-30 18:13         ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2019-12-30 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pankaj Jangid; +Cc: rpluim, emacs-devel

> From: Pankaj Jangid <p4j@j4d.net>
> Cc: rpluim@gmail.com,  emacs-devel@gnu.org
> Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 18:04:45 +0000

> > It's in the Emacs repository, at the specified path from the top-level
> > directory.
>
> Okay. I don't know why I was searching on the website. Got it. But I
> could find only the description of 123-done (out of the following):

That file isn't supposed to be the full manual of debbugs and make you
the expert, it's supposed to give you enough to make the job done.

* Re: Where can I find summary of bug submission and followup addresses
@ 2019-12-31  2:13           ` Pankaj Jangid
From: Pankaj Jangid @ 2019-12-31  2:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: rpluim, emacs-devel

>> > It's in the Emacs repository, at the specified path from the top-level
>> > directory.
>>
>> Okay. I don't know why I was searching on the website. Got it. But I
>> could find only the description of 123-done (out of the following):
>
> That file isn't supposed to be the full manual of debbugs and make you
> the expert, it's supposed to give you enough to make the job done.

Yup. Thanks :-)