* Re: downstairs
@ 2005-12-09 12:23 Victorius Bierce
From: Victorius Bierce @ 2005-12-09 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 849 bytes --]

http://www.hurtinoters.com

Your surveillance is rotten and you know it, said Alex. They fall over
toilet seats in the womens room when theyre chasing a guy. Not this
time, for I chose them myself, insisted Krupkin. Outside of four of our
own people, each trained in Novgorod, theyre defectors from the UK,
America, France and South Africa-all with intelligence backgrounds who
could lose their dachas if they screw up, as you Westerners say. I
really would like to be appointed to the Presidium, perhaps even the
Central Committee. I might be posted to Washington or New York. Where
you could really steal, said Conklin. Youre wicked, Aleksei, very, very
wicked. Still, after a vodka or six, remind me to tell you about some
real estate our chargC) daffaires picked up in Virginia two years ago.
For a song, and financed by his