* Re: wellheeled
@ 2005-12-05 11:56 Lucia Farrier
From: Lucia Farrier @ 2005-12-05 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 723 bytes --]

http://www.avareto.com <http://www.avareto.com>

then addressed them in these words: My sons, if you are of one mind, and
unite to assist each other, you will be as this faggot, uninjured by all
the attempts of your enemies; but if you are divided among yourselves,
you will be broken as easily as these sticks. The Boy Hunting Locusts A
BOY was hunting for locusts. He had caught a goodly number, when he saw
a Scorpion, and mistaking him for a locust, reached out his hand to take
him. The Scorpion, showing his sting, said: If you had but touched me,
my friend, you would have lost me, and all your locusts too! The Cock
and the Jewel A COCK, scratching for food for himself and his hens,
found a