unofficial mirror of bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org 
 help / color / mirror / code / Atom feed
* bug#69049: 29.2; Buglet in `read-from-string' (and, likely, `read') with  defstructs.
@ 2024-02-11 11:41 Marco Antoniotti
  2024-02-11 12:37 ` Philip Kaludercic
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: Marco Antoniotti @ 2024-02-11 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 69049

Hi

Here is the problem.  This is in IELM.

ELISP> (cl-defstruct foo (msg "bar"))
foo
ELISP> (make-foo)
#s(foo :msg "bar")

ELISP> (make-foo :msg "baz")
#s(foo :msg "baz")

ELISP> (read-from-string "#s(foo :msg \"baz\")")
(#s(foo :msg :msg)
   . 18)

As you see, the structure is not read in correctly.

All the best

Marco Antoniotti








In GNU Emacs 29.2 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin18.7.0, NS appkit-1671.60
Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G9323)) of 2024-01-18 built on
builder10-14.lan
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2487
System Description:  macOS 14.3.1

Configured using:
'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-DFD_SETSIZE=10000
-DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT' --with-x-toolkit=no'

Configured features:
ACL GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER
PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: IELM

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  comint-fontify-input-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.24/jsonrpc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/jsonrpc
/Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/project-0.10.0/project hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/eglot-1.17/eglot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils shell pcomplete
thingatpt files-x grep help-fns radix-tree inspector cl-print edebug
debug backtrace find-func misearch multi-isearch ielm pp pcase compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring magicel dired-aux
dired dired-loaddefs time-date wheatgrass-theme iron-main pl1-mode
hlasm-mode jcl-poly-mode use-package-ensure use-package-core polymode
poly-lock polymode-base polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-compat
advice polymode-methods polymode-core format-spec polymode-classes
eieio-custom eieio-base color jcl-mode iron-main-mode easy-mmode
iron-main-epf derived iron-main-hercules-cmds iron-main-jcl-templates
cl-extra help-mode iron-main-utils iron-main-session
iron-main-ruler-function iron-main-widgets iron-main-vars wid-edit
desktop frameset ruler-mode sgml-mode facemenu dom erlang-start
fortress-mode scala-mode-auto finder-inf ada-mode-autoloads
ada-ref-man-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site auto-complete-autoloads
cmake-font-lock-autoloads cmake-ide-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads
cmake-project-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads eglot-autoloads
eldoc-autoloads ess-autoloads evil-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
gnat-compiler-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads inspector-autoloads
jsonrpc-autoloads julia-mode-autoloads julia-repl-autoloads
julia-vterm-autoloads levenshtein-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
mimetypes-autoloads popup-autoloads project-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads slime-repl-ansi-color-autoloads slime-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads slime-theme-autoloads sml-basis-autoloads
mode-icons-autoloads toml-autoloads toml-mode-autoloads
treemacs-all-the-icons-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
treemacs-tab-bar-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads dash-autoloads
tuareg-autoloads rx caml-autoloads uniquify-files-autoloads
vterm-autoloads info wisi-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 301666 14568)
(symbols 48 15035 0)
(strings 32 52828 3003)
(string-bytes 1 1630319)
(vectors 16 27760)
(vector-slots 8 373494 19019)
(floats 8 155 266)
(intervals 56 13475 301)
(buffers 984 22))





^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* bug#69049: 29.2; Buglet in `read-from-string' (and, likely, `read') with  defstructs.
  2024-02-11 11:41 bug#69049: 29.2; Buglet in `read-from-string' (and, likely, `read') with defstructs Marco Antoniotti
@ 2024-02-11 12:37 ` Philip Kaludercic
  2024-02-11 13:26   ` Eli Zaretskii
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: Philip Kaludercic @ 2024-02-11 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marco Antoniotti; +Cc: 69049

Marco Antoniotti <marco.antoniotti@unimib.it> writes:

> Hi
>
> Here is the problem.  This is in IELM.
>
> ELISP> (cl-defstruct foo (msg "bar"))
> foo
> ELISP> (make-foo)
> #s(foo :msg "bar")
>
> ELISP> (make-foo :msg "baz")
> #s(foo :msg "baz")
>
> ELISP> (read-from-string "#s(foo :msg \"baz\")")
> (#s(foo :msg :msg)
>    . 18)

FWIW on Emacs 30.0.50 I get

(read-from-string "#s(foo :msg \"baz\")") ;=> (#s(foo :msg "baz") . 18)

> As you see, the structure is not read in correctly.
>
> All the best
>
> Marco Antoniotti
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> In GNU Emacs 29.2 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin18.7.0, NS appkit-1671.60
> Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G9323)) of 2024-01-18 built on
> builder10-14.lan
> Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2487
> System Description:  macOS 14.3.1
>
> Configured using:
> 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
> Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
> Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-DFD_SETSIZE=10000
> -DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT' --with-x-toolkit=no'
>
> Configured features:
> ACL GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER
> PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER ZLIB
>
> Important settings:
>   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
>   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
>
> Major mode: IELM
>
> Minor modes in effect:
>   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
>   comint-fontify-input-mode: t
>   tooltip-mode: t
>   global-eldoc-mode: t
>   eldoc-mode: t
>   show-paren-mode: t
>   electric-indent-mode: t
>   mouse-wheel-mode: t
>   tool-bar-mode: t
>   menu-bar-mode: t
>   file-name-shadow-mode: t
>   global-font-lock-mode: t
>   font-lock-mode: t
>   blink-cursor-mode: t
>   column-number-mode: t
>   line-number-mode: t
>   indent-tabs-mode: t
>   transient-mark-mode: t
>   auto-composition-mode: t
>   auto-encryption-mode: t
>   auto-compression-mode: t
>
> Load-path shadows:
> /Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.24/jsonrpc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/jsonrpc
> /Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
> /Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
> /Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
> /Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
> /Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
> /Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
> /Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
> /Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/bind-key
> /Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
> /Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/project-0.10.0/project hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/project
> /Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/eglot-1.17/eglot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/eglot
> /Users/marcoxa/.emacs.d/elpa/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
>
> Features:
> (shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media puny rfc822 mml
> mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
> mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
> rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils shell pcomplete
> thingatpt files-x grep help-fns radix-tree inspector cl-print edebug
> debug backtrace find-func misearch multi-isearch ielm pp pcase compile
> text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring magicel dired-aux
> dired dired-loaddefs time-date wheatgrass-theme iron-main pl1-mode
> hlasm-mode jcl-poly-mode use-package-ensure use-package-core polymode
> poly-lock polymode-base polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-compat
> advice polymode-methods polymode-core format-spec polymode-classes
> eieio-custom eieio-base color jcl-mode iron-main-mode easy-mmode
> iron-main-epf derived iron-main-hercules-cmds iron-main-jcl-templates
> cl-extra help-mode iron-main-utils iron-main-session
> iron-main-ruler-function iron-main-widgets iron-main-vars wid-edit
> desktop frameset ruler-mode sgml-mode facemenu dom erlang-start
> fortress-mode scala-mode-auto finder-inf ada-mode-autoloads
> ada-ref-man-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site auto-complete-autoloads
> cmake-font-lock-autoloads cmake-ide-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads
> cmake-project-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads eglot-autoloads
> eldoc-autoloads ess-autoloads evil-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
> gnat-compiler-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads inspector-autoloads
> jsonrpc-autoloads julia-mode-autoloads julia-repl-autoloads
> julia-vterm-autoloads levenshtein-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
> mimetypes-autoloads popup-autoloads project-autoloads
> rust-mode-autoloads slime-repl-ansi-color-autoloads slime-autoloads
> macrostep-autoloads slime-theme-autoloads sml-basis-autoloads
> mode-icons-autoloads toml-autoloads toml-mode-autoloads
> treemacs-all-the-icons-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
> treemacs-tab-bar-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
> posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
> pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads dash-autoloads
> tuareg-autoloads rx caml-autoloads uniquify-files-autoloads
> vterm-autoloads info wisi-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
> url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
> generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
> auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
> map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
> iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
> vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
> ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
> regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
> prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
> timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
> term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
> indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
> tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
> romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
> composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
> jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
> theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
> overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
> hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
> make-network-process emacs)
>
> Memory information:
> ((conses 16 301666 14568)
> (symbols 48 15035 0)
> (strings 32 52828 3003)
> (string-bytes 1 1630319)
> (vectors 16 27760)
> (vector-slots 8 373494 19019)
> (floats 8 155 266)
> (intervals 56 13475 301)
> (buffers 984 22))
>
>
>
>

-- 
Philip Kaludercic





^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* bug#69049: 29.2; Buglet in `read-from-string' (and, likely, `read') with  defstructs.
  2024-02-11 12:37 ` Philip Kaludercic
@ 2024-02-11 13:26   ` Eli Zaretskii
  2024-02-11 13:31     ` Marco Antoniotti
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2024-02-11 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philip Kaludercic; +Cc: marco.antoniotti, 69049

> Cc: 69049@debbugs.gnu.org
> From: Philip Kaludercic <philipk@posteo.net>
> Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 12:37:08 +0000
> 
> Marco Antoniotti <marco.antoniotti@unimib.it> writes:
> 
> > Hi
> >
> > Here is the problem.  This is in IELM.
> >
> > ELISP> (cl-defstruct foo (msg "bar"))
> > foo
> > ELISP> (make-foo)
> > #s(foo :msg "bar")
> >
> > ELISP> (make-foo :msg "baz")
> > #s(foo :msg "baz")
> >
> > ELISP> (read-from-string "#s(foo :msg \"baz\")")
> > (#s(foo :msg :msg)
> >    . 18)
> 
> FWIW on Emacs 30.0.50 I get
> 
> (read-from-string "#s(foo :msg \"baz\")") ;=> (#s(foo :msg "baz") . 18)

The doc string of read-from-string says:

  read-from-string is a built-in function in ‘src/lread.c’.

  (read-from-string STRING &optional START END)

  Read one Lisp expression which is represented as text by STRING.
  Returns a cons: (OBJECT-READ . FINAL-STRING-INDEX).
  FINAL-STRING-INDEX is an integer giving the position of the next
  remaining character in STRING.

So it looks like read-from-string is working as advertised here?





^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* bug#69049: 29.2; Buglet in `read-from-string' (and, likely, `read') with defstructs.
  2024-02-11 13:26   ` Eli Zaretskii
@ 2024-02-11 13:31     ` Marco Antoniotti
  2024-02-11 14:39       ` Eli Zaretskii
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: Marco Antoniotti @ 2024-02-11 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: Philip Kaludercic, 69049

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1377 bytes --]

It looks like the buglet is fixed in 30.x.  It is still there in 29.2.

Eli, the slot value is set incorrectly in the structure returned (in 29.2).

MA

On Sun, Feb 11, 2024 at 2:26 PM Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:

> > Cc: 69049@debbugs.gnu.org
> > From: Philip Kaludercic <philipk@posteo.net>
> > Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 12:37:08 +0000
> >
> > Marco Antoniotti <marco.antoniotti@unimib.it> writes:
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > Here is the problem.  This is in IELM.
> > >
> > > ELISP> (cl-defstruct foo (msg "bar"))
> > > foo
> > > ELISP> (make-foo)
> > > #s(foo :msg "bar")
> > >
> > > ELISP> (make-foo :msg "baz")
> > > #s(foo :msg "baz")
> > >
> > > ELISP> (read-from-string "#s(foo :msg \"baz\")")
> > > (#s(foo :msg :msg)
> > >    . 18)
> >
> > FWIW on Emacs 30.0.50 I get
> >
> > (read-from-string "#s(foo :msg \"baz\")") ;=> (#s(foo :msg "baz") . 18)
>
> The doc string of read-from-string says:
>
>   read-from-string is a built-in function in ‘src/lread.c’.
>
>   (read-from-string STRING &optional START END)
>
>   Read one Lisp expression which is represented as text by STRING.
>   Returns a cons: (OBJECT-READ . FINAL-STRING-INDEX).
>   FINAL-STRING-INDEX is an integer giving the position of the next
>   remaining character in STRING.
>
> So it looks like read-from-string is working as advertised here?
>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 2213 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* bug#69049: 29.2; Buglet in `read-from-string' (and, likely, `read') with defstructs.
  2024-02-11 13:31     ` Marco Antoniotti
@ 2024-02-11 14:39       ` Eli Zaretskii
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 5+ messages in thread
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2024-02-11 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marco Antoniotti; +Cc: philipk, 69049-done

> From: Marco Antoniotti <marco.antoniotti@unimib.it>
> Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 14:31:55 +0100
> Cc: Philip Kaludercic <philipk@posteo.net>, 69049@debbugs.gnu.org
> 
> It looks like the buglet is fixed in 30.x.  It is still there in 29.2.
> 
> Eli, the slot value is set incorrectly in the structure returned (in 29.2).

OK, closing.





^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2024-02-11 14:39 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 5+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2024-02-11 11:41 bug#69049: 29.2; Buglet in `read-from-string' (and, likely, `read') with defstructs Marco Antoniotti
2024-02-11 12:37 ` Philip Kaludercic
2024-02-11 13:26   ` Eli Zaretskii
2024-02-11 13:31     ` Marco Antoniotti
2024-02-11 14:39       ` Eli Zaretskii

Code repositories for project(s) associated with this public inbox

	https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).