unofficial mirror of bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org 
 help / color / mirror / code / Atom feed
* bug#68924: 30.0.50; typescipt-ts-mode query update
@ 2024-02-04  9:44 dwuggh black
  2024-02-10  8:39 ` Eli Zaretskii
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: dwuggh black @ 2024-02-04  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 68924

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 469 bytes --]

--text follows this line--

tree-sitter-javascript has updated their queries in commit
`
https://github.com/tree-sitter/tree-sitter-javascript/commit/84c57eeb0eb28046e72f08d77b4c00efc5819a24`
, renaming `function` to `function_expression`, and tree-sitter-typescript
followed this update on
`
https://github.com/tree-sitter/tree-sitter-typescript/commit/8ea2f2e83bca12f27afe93c289480de2db4e3f93`
,
which cause query at line 231 in `typescript-ts-mode` failed to parse.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 744 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* bug#68924: 30.0.50; typescipt-ts-mode query update
  2024-02-04  9:44 bug#68924: 30.0.50; typescipt-ts-mode query update dwuggh black
@ 2024-02-10  8:39 ` Eli Zaretskii
  2024-02-11  3:05   ` Dmitry Gutov
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2024-02-10  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dwuggh black, Dmitry Gutov; +Cc: 68924

> From: dwuggh black <dwuggh@gmail.com>
> Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 17:44:29 +0800
> 
> tree-sitter-javascript has updated their queries in commit
> `https://github.com/tree-sitter/tree-sitter-javascript/commit/84c57eeb0eb28046e72f08d77b4c00efc5819a24` ,
> renaming `function` to `function_expression`, and tree-sitter-typescript
> followed this update on
> `https://github.com/tree-sitter/tree-sitter-typescript/commit/8ea2f2e83bca12f27afe93c289480de2db4e3f93`,
> which cause query at line 231 in `typescript-ts-mode` failed to parse.

Dmitry, could you please take care of this?

Thanks.





^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* bug#68924: 30.0.50; typescipt-ts-mode query update
  2024-02-10  8:39 ` Eli Zaretskii
@ 2024-02-11  3:05   ` Dmitry Gutov
  2024-02-11  6:51     ` Eli Zaretskii
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Dmitry Gutov @ 2024-02-11  3:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii, dwuggh black; +Cc: 68924

On 10/02/2024 10:39, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> From: dwuggh black<dwuggh@gmail.com>
>> Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 17:44:29 +0800
>>
>> tree-sitter-javascript has updated their queries in commit
>> `https://github.com/tree-sitter/tree-sitter-javascript/commit/84c57eeb0eb28046e72f08d77b4c00efc5819a24` ,
>> renaming `function` to `function_expression`, and tree-sitter-typescript
>> followed this update on
>> `https://github.com/tree-sitter/tree-sitter-typescript/commit/8ea2f2e83bca12f27afe93c289480de2db4e3f93`,
>> which cause query at line 231 in `typescript-ts-mode` failed to parse.
> Dmitry, could you please take care of this?

I think bug#69024 fixed that, I've pushed the proposed patch just now.

(Someone might want to mark either of the reports as duplicate.)





^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* bug#68924: 30.0.50; typescipt-ts-mode query update
  2024-02-11  3:05   ` Dmitry Gutov
@ 2024-02-11  6:51     ` Eli Zaretskii
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2024-02-11  6:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dmitry Gutov; +Cc: dwuggh, 68924

merge 68924 69024
thanks

> Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 05:05:09 +0200
> Cc: 68924@debbugs.gnu.org
> From: Dmitry Gutov <dmitry@gutov.dev>
> 
> On 10/02/2024 10:39, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> >> From: dwuggh black<dwuggh@gmail.com>
> >> Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 17:44:29 +0800
> >>
> >> tree-sitter-javascript has updated their queries in commit
> >> `https://github.com/tree-sitter/tree-sitter-javascript/commit/84c57eeb0eb28046e72f08d77b4c00efc5819a24` ,
> >> renaming `function` to `function_expression`, and tree-sitter-typescript
> >> followed this update on
> >> `https://github.com/tree-sitter/tree-sitter-typescript/commit/8ea2f2e83bca12f27afe93c289480de2db4e3f93`,
> >> which cause query at line 231 in `typescript-ts-mode` failed to parse.
> > Dmitry, could you please take care of this?
> 
> I think bug#69024 fixed that, I've pushed the proposed patch just now.
> 
> (Someone might want to mark either of the reports as duplicate.)

We don't mark bugs as duplicates, we merge them.  Done.





^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2024-02-11  6:51 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 4+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2024-02-04  9:44 bug#68924: 30.0.50; typescipt-ts-mode query update dwuggh black
2024-02-10  8:39 ` Eli Zaretskii
2024-02-11  3:05   ` Dmitry Gutov
2024-02-11  6:51     ` Eli Zaretskii

Code repositories for project(s) associated with this public inbox

	https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).