I just found the setting "org-tags-match-list-sublevels", and think it's really cool for viewing agenda searches. For example, if you search for a tag "project" using an agenda search on the following data: * Cake :project: ** Ingredients *** Apples *** Oranges * Clean Room :project: ** Vacuum ** Dust You would see the items indented with periods in the agenda view, like this: foo: Cake :project: foo: .Ingredients foo: ..Apples foo: ..Oranges foo: Clean Room :project: foo: .Vacuum foo: .Dust However, the indents only show up when I perform an agenda search. If these items all were TODO items, then the indentation goes away. Is there a setting to see the indents all the time in the agenda? Or a way to do it in a custom search? Thanks, --Nate