Kyle Meyer writes: Thanks for the review Kyle. > nit: No ":" after "lisp/org-agenda.el". Fixed. > Drop either "about" or "for"? Fixed. > In addition to the NEWS entry that Ihor mentioned, it looks like an > update to the manual is missing. NEWS entry added. With regard to the manual, the custom bulk function option is only mentioned as a footnote. I'm happy to add a more in depth explanation, however I'm not sure where it should go, any recommendations? > s/it's/its/ Fixed. > Should this :type be updated? Updated. I went with list with and optional second element for the argument collection function (I also updated my patch to handle a nil second argument). I think it makes sense to encourage use of the list even when not using an argument collection function but let me know if you think a choice between function and list would be better. > Please update this version, or rather drop :version and add > :package-version '(Org . "9.5") Updated. Thanks, Kevin