emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* import xls(x) into org on MacOS
@ 2021-05-31 11:18 Uwe Brauer
       [not found] ` <87czt72gru.fsf@gmail.com>
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2021-05-31 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

I am usually using Ubuntu 16.04, but for the coming days, I have to use
a MacBook, running 10.15 and fink installed.
I usually convert xls(x) to org, using
 '(org-odt-convert-process "gnumeric")
 '(org-odt-convert-processes '(("gnumeric" "/usr/bin/ssconvert %i %o")))

But gnumeric does not exist in fink, does anybody know about an
alternative?
(Yes I know I should have used macports or homebrew, but now it is too
late).

Regards

Uwe Brauer