Robert Pluim [2022-06-24 Fri 15:37] wrote: > Hi Daniel, I see this was committed with you as Author: and Bob as > Created-by:, which is somewhat unusual. I canʼt find anything about > Created-by in the descriptions of org-mode's processes (and this is > the only instance I can see in the commit logs). That patch was actually just a diff, so I created a commit so it was my name. I came up with the "created-by" field to attribute the work to Bob. Is there another way it should have been done? Daniel Fleischer