Rainer M Krug writes: > Nicolas Goaziou writes: > >> Hello, >> >> Rainer M Krug writes: >> >>> Please find attached the below described patch including the fix for the >>> error reported - function raises error when property value is numeric. >> >> Looks good. Thank you. > > Thanks. > >> > > >> Could you provide an appropriate commit message? > > Here is the patch attached with the commit message - hope it is OK. > >> Bonus points if you also add a test. I think I will skip the bonus points this time - sorry. I would be very grateful if you could submit the patch without a test. Cheers, Rainer > > Are there some guidelines on how to write tests? Never done this before... > > Rainer > >> >> Regards, -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982