Eric S Fraga writes: > Table of Contents > > * 1. An example > > One of the links between org and email is using org-mime-htmlize which Very nice - but I have two question: 1) do I have to load something to have this function? I don't seem to have it 2) What is the easiest way of writing a mail in gnus in org format? I would like to have all features of org if possible? Rainer > will take your email buffer (using gnus in my case but a message > buffer) and create a text+html mime encoded email in which the plain > text is parsed as an org file and exported to HTML. > > > I don't use this often but I do use it now and again, for instance when a table is a necessary element of the email or if I want to have some LaTeX equations > in the email. > > > 1 An example > > For instance, the following equation may appear in the email, depending on what you are using to view your emails: > > > \begin{equation} > y = \sqrt{x} > \end{equation} > > > eric > > > – > > > > Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.92.1, Org release_8.3.4-739-g789412 > -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982