Howdy! I would like to contribute two patches for the Texinfo exporter: 1. Custom, or disabled, Texinfo navigation. This enables the user to, e.g. - put a top-level tree to a wider "Up" context, or - hide "Next" and "Previous" for a group of unrelated headings, or - build deeper hierarchies if needed. 2. Links in Texinfo section names. Importantly, this also applies to sub-`h:' headings, which are exported as plain lists. (Note: Links are a bit buggy on the Texinfo side, but that is not an Org issue; they are supported, and I find them useful.) Thank you. Rudy