Eric S Fraga writes: > On Monday, 25 Apr 2016 at 19:33, Rainer M Krug wrote: >> Eric S Fraga writes: >> >>> Table of Contents >>> >>> * 1. An example >>> >>> One of the links between org and email is using org-mime-htmlize which >> >> Very nice - but I have two question: >> >> 1) do I have to load something to have this function? I don't seem to >> have it > > org-mime.el is in org contrib package. I am not sure how you might be > able to get this as it will depend on how you get org in the first > place. Are you using org from git or melpa or from the web site > directly? git - found it. Thanks. > >> >> 2) What is the easiest way of writing a mail in gnus in org format? I >> would like to have all features of org if possible? > > I simply change to org mode (e.g. M-x org-mode RET) to compose and then > back to message mode (M-x message-mode RET) when ready to htmlize the > buffer and send the email. I thought there might be an easier way, but this one definitely gives the most complete feature set. Thanks, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982