Duy Nguyen writes: >> Thanks for the update! >> Applied onto main via 2cc2d8f1f with amendments. >> I fixed on double space " " between sentences, removed autoload cookie >> (that function is not used outside org-clock), and altered the docstring >> making the first line a single sentence and clarifying about the return >> value a bit. >> > > Thank you so much for your guidance throughout this patch, hopefully I > will be able to contribute to better patches myself in the future! > > Duy Thanks man! Regards, --- *Duy*