Christian Köstlin writes: > Dear org-mode users, > > > at the moment I am trying to enable as much of the org-mode testsuite > on the ci server (see https://builds.sr.ht/~bzg for the latest > testruns). > > From time to time some tests fail, because the time when e.g. a > timestamp is written to the buffer is different to when the timestamp > is calculated in the test (the minute just flips there). > > The buildserver already stumbled over: > - test-org/org-log-done > - test-org-capture/fill-template > but I think there might be more problems like that. > > Did you also see that when running the tests locally? > > Kind regards, > Christian Feedback: I have not seen those two tests failed on my local running. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without misunderstanding. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3