Duy Nguyen writes: > Duy Nguyen writes: > >>> Thanks for the update! >>> Applied onto main via 2cc2d8f1f with amendments. >>> I fixed on double space " " between sentences, removed autoload cookie >>> (that function is not used outside org-clock), and altered the docstring >>> making the first line a single sentence and clarifying about the return >>> value a bit. >>> >> >> Thank you so much for your guidance throughout this patch, hopefully I >> will be able to contribute to better patches myself in the future! >> >> Duy > > Thanks man! > > > Regards, > > > --- > > *Duy* That works! Regards, --- Duy