Eric S Fraga writes: > On Monday, 14 Nov 2016 at 08:05, Rainer M Krug wrote: >> Is it only me who want's to do this, or is this working for everybody else? > > I would like to do this but it doesn't work for me either. What appears > to be happening is that org captures the note to the default notes file, > org-default-notes-file. This defaults to ~/.notes. It doesn't capture > to the buffer-file-name. Exactly the same here - thanks for confirming. > > This looks like a bug to me. -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982