On 2018-01-25 06:46, Eric S Fraga writes: > On Wednesday, 24 Jan 2018 at 08:54, Alan Schmitt wrote: >> If I understand how it works in the png case, a standalone latex file is >> first generated, then it is compiled to pdf and converted to png using >> imagemagick. Instead of specifying the geometry of the image (width of >> 800 pixels above), I would like to compute it using its original size. >> Is it possible? > > Have you tried removing the -geometry setting? Imagemagick should be > fine with just the density option. Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately the image is very large with a density of 600, and if I use a lower density then it is too low resolution. I found a solution using an -resize argument. It seems to work fairly well. Thanks again, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Monthly Athmospheric CO₂, Mauna Loa Obs. 2017-12: 406.82, 2016-12: 404.42