emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
From: charles snyder <clsnyder@gmail.com>
To: nicholas.dokos@hp.com
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: export problem
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:33:18 -0500	[thread overview]

Thanks Nick!

On 2 different machines,
I got a "no match" when I tried C-h f org-export-as-freemind <RET>
and when I followed your instructions:

M-x load-library <RET> org-freemind <RET>
followed by C-c C-e m

It worked!

so, when I added:

(load-library "C:/Users/clsnyder/Documents/org-6.33/lisp/org-freemind") to
my .emacs, it works!

but I have no clue why it stopped working and why I need to add this when
the line above it in .emacs is:

(add-to-list 'load-path "C:/Users/clsnyder/Documents/org-6.33/lisp")

Thanks for all your help

Chuck

--
Charles L. Snyder, MD