emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* feature request: date/time prompt of "hours/minutes ago"
@ 2021-09-09 11:24 pinmacs
From: pinmacs @ 2021-09-09 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

Syntax available for date/time prompt is very nice.

I would like to be able to use expressions for my timestamps such as -1h
(1 hour ago) or -30m (30 minutes ago) or -1h30m (1 hour and a half ago)
or +1h (in 1 hour)

Cheers,
pinmacs

[1]
https://orgmode.org/manual/The-date_002ftime-prompt.html

fallback link (this morning orgmode webpagewas not working)
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/org/The-date_002ftime-prompt.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-09-09 11:26 UTC | newest]