Hi Bastien, > The tool is experimental: if it proves useful, let's try to keep it, > otherwise let's drop it: our main focus should be in recruiting new > developers to help with the codebase. very interesting approach. sounds like you don't want to manage the status changes a bit tighter.  I know, I can check the code, but it's more practical if we mention it here explicitly.  anybody can send status change emails?  I mean, this is an open list, anybody who just knows how to put a header to an email can confirm a bug?  on the other hand, I never tried to add extra headers using thunderbird. apart from the technical aspect, I would suggest: anybody can 'vote-for' a bug, and you keep a counter on voted-for.   but only a maintainer can 'confirm' (that fixing that bug is desirable). then we new contributors can choose which confirmed bug is easy enough for us to make an attempt.  or which fits our interests and skills.  or which has accumulated most votes, hasn't been rejected, so we can remind the maintainer. … if the "main focus" is recruiting, I would also suggest a category "good first issue". On 06/06/2020 02:57, Bastien wrote: > Hi Mario, > > Beware that this is not meant to be an issue tracker. I understand, not a bug "tracking" tool, but it sounds like it's able to shed some light in the dark. thank you and cheers, Mario