emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
From: Ypo <ypuntot@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org, jeremiejuste@gmail.com
Subject: Re: org-latex preview on Windows
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 20:05:13 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Jeremie

In my emacs it works great. Even org-fragtog that allows you to edit in
an interactive manner.

- Just in case it could be helpfult, these are the lines in my init file
that I can find related to LaTeX:

(custom-set-variables

  '(org-preview-latex-image-directory "~/borrar/ltximg/")

  '(preview-TeX-style-dir "~/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-13.0.11/latex" t))

- I installed LaTeX following these instructions:

https://ikaruga2.wordpress.com/2011/06/14/latex-emacs-and-orgmode-in-windows/

- I have edited the Windows System Variable "Path" and added to it:

C:\Program Files\MiKTeX\miktex\bin\x64\

I hope that helps