Hi, attached are the patches for the multipage html export proposal. The tgz file contains all commits after branching from the main branch to the org-html-multipage branch (see: https://github.com/ormf/org-mode/tree/org-html-multipage) There are also diffs for the only changed files, ox.el, ox-html.el and org-manual.org between 2a4fdffac163e91f6ed2055ec34cbcadf8b95dec of the main branch and my last commit to my org-html-multipage branch. Let me know if there are problems or you need anything. I tried to be conformant to Org in general and hope I succeeded. Let me know what you think. -- Orm Am Samstag, den 27. Juli 2024 um 19:39:36 Uhr (+0000) schrieb Ihor Radchenko: > Orm Finnendahl writes: > > > html multipage output is fully working now in the org-export > > compliant way sketched by Ihor. > > Great! > > > There is a small issue with org-export-as from ox.el: On my machine > > applying the :filter-final-output functions to the final output > > strings delete their :output-file Text Property. Below is a commented > > somewhat ugly fix just to show what was necessary to make it > > work. Maybe you have a better idea about how to change it. > > `org-html-final-function' strips the text properties. You can modify > it. Or, better, you can add an additional filter to ox-html that will > apply the necessary text properties (to make sure that user filters that > do no care about text properties never interfere). > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >