Hi Jean, thank you very much for your answer, Am Sun, Nov 13, 2022 at 05:39:13AM +0300 schrieb Jean Louis: > - use PostgreSQL and its rich features, forget SQLite. Single user > single computer database is good for you personally, but modifying > tables and developing new features is far harder with SQLite. I agree with this. I my work we always use it, but this project of mine is very small, in fact it is nothing more than a collection of song texts. Perhaps I'll do a little language analysis with NLTK and Python, but nothing very fancy. > - Separate lightweight markup language LWM from publishing objects > table. Make the publishing available for any kind of LWM! This sound very interesting, but goes way beyond my knowledge. Am I write that this is a tool to reformat the output of a sql query into the listed LWN? Meaing that if I export the org file to md the table output eg. is converted to md? I thought that this is done by the org export mechanism? juh