* Is ELPA's installation supposed to be missing script files?
@ 2020-10-14 10:45 Guilherme Passos
From: Guilherme Passos @ 2020-10-14 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien via General discussions about Org-mode.

What the title asks.

I have always used org installed via ELPA's org-plus-contrib, and I have just now find out about ditaa. I checked that I was missing it in the elpa 20200921 version and proceed to update it to 20201012, to no avail.
When comparing to the git repo, I noticed that every file listed under "scripts/" (all the non .el files) are missing in the elpa distribution.

Is this intended? This is somewhat strange, given that the installation via ELPA is listed first in the website (so seems to be the preferred one).

Thank you very much!
Best wishes,
Guilherme Passos