Ihor Radchenko writes: >> I suggest to keep current defaults. Because I have lot of Org files, if changed, I have to do lot of >> work to adopt files and might get wrong. It's very important. > > Org mode does not distinguish the _meaning_ of all keywords regardless > of their case. Including src blocks and results. If it is not the case, > it should be a bug (and please report it then). So, you should have no > need to change keyword case in your existing documents except for your > visual satisfaction. > > What we are discussing here is the visual appearance of how the keywords > are inserted by default. Nothing functional. > > Best, > Ihor That's the best, thanks for explanation. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3