emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Macro replacement inside +attr_latex line
@ 2020-08-04 13:03 Vikas Rawal
From: Vikas Rawal @ 2020-08-04 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does orgmode macro replacement not work in an +attr_latex line? I was
thinking of using shortcuts for some complex latex syntax.

Vikas

* Re: Macro replacement inside +attr_latex line
@ 2020-08-04 13:17 ` Vikas Rawal
From: Vikas Rawal @ 2020-08-04 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Found the answer in the mailing list archives
(https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-09/msg00234.html).
Not allowed.

Vikas

@ 2020-08-06 17:23   ` Berry, Charles via General discussions about Org-mode.
From: Berry, Charles via General discussions about Org-mode. @ 2020-08-06 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On Aug 4, 2020, at 6:17 AM, Vikas Rawal <vikasrawal@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Found the answer in the mailing list archives
> (https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-09/msg00234.html).
> Not allowed.

But, ...

#+macro: attr_latex #+attr_latex: $1