* Keep Org mode submodules in Emacs, please!
@ 2020-09-16  5:09 Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2020-09-16  5:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Russell Adams; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, rms

Redesigning Org mode so that its secondary features are more modular,
and integrate better individually into Emacs, would be a big
improvement.

When the reorganization is finished, please keep all of the code
inside Emacs.  Each piece should be in Emacs core, or in GNU ELPA,
whichever seems more convenient.  Those are places we can refer to.
Please do not move any of the code to MELPA, because we will not refer
to it there.

I am not on the emacs-orgmode list.  Russell, if you get this directly
but it does not come through the list, would you please forward it
there?

--
Dr Richard Stallman