It would be very nice if I could enable/disable the evaluation of code blocks during the export process in the interactive C-c C-e environment. I do now see that I can use the :eval no-export header more effectively, so this is less of an issue, but still think it would be a nice enhancement to have control from within the interactive org-export-dispatch function. Thanks John ________________________________ From: Nicolas Goaziou Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 5:28 PM To: John Ciolfi Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Subject: Re: Bug: Option to disable evaluation of code blocks during export [9.3.7 (9.3.7-dist @ /PATH/TO/org/install/emacs/site-lisp/org/)] Hello, John Ciolfi writes: > Could you add an option to disable evaluation of code blocks when exporting? If I > have an org-file with many code blocks setup for evaulation (babel), when I export, I get > prompted for every code block. Also the prompt does not clearly show which code block it's > asking to evaluate. What is wrong with :eval no-export header? You can set it globally, file-wise, tree wise, or per block. Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou