New patch attached. I have already signed the FSF copyright papers, so I haven't marked as TINYCHANGE - let me know if I still should. On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 4:31 PM, Kyle Meyer wrote: > Nathaniel Flath writes: > >> I suppose so. I still think this is a correct patch, since it doesn't >> make sense to filter for non-existent tags. > > I agreed that require-match should be t earlier in the thread, but it > turns out that that's not the source of your issue. I took time to > clarify this in order to a) help you solve your ido completion issue > everywhere, not just one specific case in one particular package, and b) > make the description in your commit message accurate, which it currently > isn't. > > Feel free to send a new patch with an updated commit message. Also, > based on the contributor list [*], you should mark it with a TINYCHANGE > cookie. It looks like you're hitting up against your TINYCHANGE code > limit, so please consider signing FSF copyright papers for future > patches. > > [*] http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html > > -- > Kyle