Just saw this -- this is a great service to the community, thanks for doing it! -- Bill On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 12:36 PM Timothy wrote: > Hi Everyone, > > As we arrive at the end of May, I'm about to publish the 3rd issue of > /This Month in Org/. I thought I'd share the current draft with the list > the day before I publish to so that those of you who are interested have > the chance to point out any errors, let me know if there's anything I > haven't covered that you'd like to see, along with any other feedback > you may have. > > For the next day, you can find the draft at: > https://blog.tecosaur.com/tmio/DRAFT-2021-05-31.html > and then once published it will live at: > https://blog.tecosaur.com/tmio/2021-05-31.html > > All the best, > > Timothy. > > p.s. Based on the response to this, I may or may not keep on doing this. > If you would (or wouldn't) like to see me repeat this, let me know :) > >