Dear All, the attached patch adds support for three new citation styles which recently got supported by citeproc-el: - cite/title or cite/ti to cite only the title of an item, - cite/locators or cite/l to cite only the locators, and - cite/bibentry or cite/b to cite the full bibliography entry. I put "RFC" in the subject because I'm not entirely sure about naming the "bibentry" style, since "bibentry" is natbib terminology, I think, and biblatex's corresponding command is \fullcite, but I find "bibentry" slightly more adequate. Also, do we need the "ti" abbreviation for the "title" style? thanks and best wishes, AndrĂ¡s