Dear All, On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 at 10:43, Ihor Radchenko wrote: any Lisp predicate as a filter. > Thanks! LGTM! > > Can you please also document the new feature in the manual? Especially, > the CLS-specific filter options. It is not clear what are they. many thanks for looking into the patch! I've attached a rather speculative patch documenting "PRINT_BIBLIOGRAPHY" options in the manual including the ones added by my first patch. I'm unsure about a lot of things (e.g., maybe it's too detailed about the CSL options), but perhaps it's a useful starting point. best wishes, AndrĂ¡s