Jup, of course. If you look in org-lint.el, one of the cases that would trigger a message is when the frame environment uses "frame" directly and there is a \begin{frame} in the org. Line 1522 onwards in org-lint.el Best, /PA On Mon, 4 Mar 2024 at 12:06, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez writes: > > > Org-lint will signal that… IHvHO that’s more than enough > > May you elaborate? > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at > -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet