Greetings, When trying to insert a property using org-set-property on one of my large org-mode files, I get the message: org-read-property-name: Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil However, when I start a brand new org-mode file, it works. I assume that this is breaking because I have some incorrect syntax somewhere. Is there a way to find out where this is? Thanks, -Stephen Stephen J. Barr PhD Student, Operations Management Dept: Information Systems and Operations Management (ISOM) Michael G. Foster School of Business University of Washington Phone: 425 516 5012 Email: stevejb@uw.edu Twitter: @stevejb Website: http://steve.planetbarr.com