I don't really have a strong preference for either but I would love to remove the cognitive load of wondering whether the name is heading or header! On Sat., Jul. 24, 2021, 12:04 a.m. Tom Gillespie, wrote: > I enthusiastically support changing the documentation to use heading. > I use heading in my formal grammar because I have found there are more > ways that it can be modified and remain grammatically correct when > used in english sentences. The internal implementation in elisp still > refers to headlines, but changing the docs would be a good first step. > Best! > Tom > >