Thank you Marco, this works really well. I find myself switching back and forth between "capture" and "store link" (I probably add links to things I'm writing more often than I actually capture web pages). I wrote to Olivier and he has already responded that he will try to find some time to build a more flexible interface into the plugin -- I have to say I love the org community sometimes it's quite a revelation. On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 5:51 PM, Marco Wahl wrote: > Matt Price writes: > > > Does anyone have a current, working org-protocol bookmarklet that will > > capture webpage+document title either in store link format > > > > [[Document title][http://some.url]] > > > > or in a more complex capture template? I have tried various things > > including the firefox plugin and am not having a lot of success. Thank > you!! > > > > Does anyone have a current, working org-protocol bookmarklet that will > capture webpage+document title either in store link format > > > > [[Document title][http://some.url]] > > > > or in a more complex capture template? I have tried various things > including the firefox plugin and am not having a lot of success. Thank you!! > > Don't know about bookmarklet but have you tried the addon > > http://chadok.info/firefox-org-capture/ > > My capture template is > > ("w" "capture for the bucket (thought for captures from the web > via org-protocoll)" entry > (file "~/org/bucket.org") > "* %:description > :PROPERTIES: > :CREA_DATE: %U > :END: > > :origin: > %U, %c > > %i > :END:" :prepend t :empty-lines 1 :clock-in t :clock-resume t) > > Currently I'm quite happy with this setting. > > > > HTH, > -- > Marco > > >