On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 5:07 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Matt, > > Matt Price writes: > > > Would we need a switch to permit the old syntax for people with > > complex setups who don't want to change? > > Yes. We need to be more careful on being backward compatible. > > The new patch in that other thread does this. > > - make src-clojure in
 customizable
> >     ?
> >
> > Is this likely to break anything in derived exporters? It would
> > certianly be convenient e.g for using highlight.js in wordpress in
> > similar environments.
>
> Yes.
>

> > This seems like a good idea and pretty easy.
>
> I will think more about this.
>
> > I odn't really quite understand the problem and solution parameters.
> > Since Yehonathan is here on this thread and enthusiastic about
> > helping out: is there something he could do to make this feasible for
> > us?  Or by "more general mechanism" do you mean some third way
> > between bundling and linking to?
>
> One way to solve this on Yehonathan's side is to update klipse.js and
> follow the instruction on librejs on how to make librejs accept the js
> code as "safe":
>
> https://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/free-your-javascript.html
>
> I don't know how much work is involved in this, though.

I think you just have to add two lines to non-minified scripts, and one
more to minified scripts:
https://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/free-your-javascript.html#magnet-link-license

Yehonathan, would you bewilling to do this?