emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* SyncOrg mention in Org manual ?
@ 2016-09-28 22:27 Benoît Coste
From: Benoît Coste @ 2016-09-28 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Last week I published SyncOrg
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coste.syncorg>, a fork
of MobileOrg for Android. It is an open-source app for reading org notes
from your Android phone (sources are on GitHub
<https://github.com/wizmer/syncorg>). It still needs work but is already up
and running. The main differences with MobileOrg are a modern UI, the fact
that it uses Git for synchronization and that it no longer needs emacs at
all to run.

Someone on reddit proposed that it should me mentioned it the org manual,
so here I am. I'll be happy to provide some documentation about it if the
idea gets approved.

Regards,
Benoît