Hi, Org-ref appears to be an excellent reference handling tool for org-mode. I have followed the installation according to org-ref homepage. However, I have problems exporting the org-file to pdf. The generated intermediate latex-file appears visually OK. In the pdf, references are shown as [?] and no bibliography is generated. Exporting to html works. Thus, i suppose the problem is converting the file from .tex to .pdf. I have search and browsed the internet on everything related to reftex, org-latex-pdf, org-ref and bib-tex similar to Rainer Krug( http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/102603/focus=102637) Please find my struggles attached as files. Any suggestions/directions? Yours sincerely, Nikolai Stenfors