If you're referring to MobileOrg (here: https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg) I'm the current maintainer and there is active work underway to release a new version. If it is with MobileOrg, feel free to open an issue on github. We'll need a little more info though to help you out. On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 6:39 PM John Hendy wrote: > Copied from my last response to a similarly vague question: > > #+begin_quote > Greetings, > > > To help anyone with much effectiveness, background information is > critical. I'm guessing you're referring to Mobile Org (not Org Mobile) > and infer you might be using the iPhone version (since your address is > icloud). > > Other than that... we're completely in the dark. What was your syncing > backend (dropbox, ssh, other)? What settings did you apply per the > instructions? [1] Did you even follow the instructions? At what stage, > specifically, did you get said message? > > More details from you = better help from us. > > > John > > [1] http://orgmode.org/manual/MobileOrg.html > > #+end_quote > > You're free to continue sending one line emails to the list, but I > promise we can't help you without more details. Mobile Org for iPhone > (still unclear if you're using that version or Android, though icloud > and now OSX suggest iPhone) allows for dropbox and webdav sync. So the > answer with current minimal knowledge is "maybe?" What are > installation files? *If* you select Dropbox as your sync backend then > it is used as an online repository for a local Org-mode installation > (on computer) to sync between a mobile device (such as an iPhone). > So... typically .org files would be visible in the Dropbox directory > you selected. I don't know what you did, what you think should happen, > what you actually see... so I can't help. > > > John > > On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 5:25 PM, Matthew Pritchard > wrote: > > If I have installation correct should their be installation files > visible in my dropbox directory? > >