Hi again and thanks for everything you do! How do I load those beside what I all ready have in my minimal init file? (package-initialize) ;; add latest org-mode to load path (add-to-list 'load-path (expand-file-name "/elpa/org-20161102")) (provide 'init) ;;; init.el ends here The manual also has this line: (add-to-list 'load-path (expand-file-name "/path/to/org-mode/contrib/lisp" t)) But I do not have that directory in my elpa directory? This error never occurred before during all org updates through the built in package manager.