Hi Rasmus, On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 7:54 AM, Puneeth Chaganti wrote: > >> However, your patch doesn’t work for me in the following example, starting >> from emacs -q, adding /tmp/test.org (with the below content) to my agenda >> list and requiring org-id, org-narrow-to-subtree on foo, and then >> org-open-at-point on the link > > I had patched `org-id-goto' and looks like clicking on links uses > `org-id-open'. I will resend a patch. I wonder if these two > functions can reuse common code. Here is a patch that works for the case you describe. The widening happens even if the target location is in a different buffer, in this patch.