Having flirted with Notion and Roam over the holidays I am trying to find a way to steal some of the nicer features there for my org-mode/org-roam setup. Use case: Formulas. What's state of art these days for "reading over notes" use cases (not necessarily publishing papers) for getting complex formulas (and I"m fine with LaTeX to describe them) to display in-buffer in org-mode? Notion (and Roam) use a simple `$$LaTeX$$` double $$ delimiters in their markdown-flavoured markup to transform formulas into a rendered line and, in the case of Notion, an "Equation block" which is a larger more visible double-ish-size block (which is really nice and aesthetically great when you're reading over notes tbh). I've seen `magic-latex-buffer` (though it seems not to support conventions like `\over` - critical for some astro and physics formulas I take notes on), and have also seen the interesting work on `webkit-ketex-render` which is amazing but want something persistent rather than on rollover (and was not in melpa so still wrestling it). I've also seen some people render an image and drop that in-note (osx hates this), but that seems, well... kludgey. Is there a way to achieve this nicely and in an on-the-fly fashion? It's a fairly new need for me, but googling on this has been rabbit-hole of various approaches without a clear winner, so curious as to what proper researchers or academics who may be using emacs and I assume also need to render this stuff in-buffer are doing. thanks, Daryl.