Dropbox has quitted their v1 API access a few days ago (Sept 28th), so probably your problem with Dropbox will be everyone' s using MobileOrg (including myself) and Dropbox. Unfortunatelly I won' t have time to tackle with this until December 15th, but I'm planning to upgrade MobileOrg's Dropbox API support (and perhaps add a few new features). Cheers, LEslie On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Friday, 13 Oct 2017 at 08:34, John Goerzen wrote: > > [...] > > > The bitrot is a big concern. Android moves pretty fast, and something > > that was last updated in 2013 is likely to not play well with a phone on > > Oreo (such as mine). I could be surprised, I suppose. > > I agree with the concern but I must admit at being quite impressed how > robust MobileOrg seems to be with respect to changes in Android > versions. I've been using it for quite a few years now and have gone > through various phones/tablets and multiple versions of Android without > any issues. > > The problem with Dropbox is due to Dropbox and not Android. > > -- > : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.2-98-g0b8316 > -- Leslie H. Watter