Hello, I've been trying out org mode for a while to log my daily activities. I use a repeated todo and logrepeat to quickly log the completion of various activities. The problem I have is that the log that appears contains the date when the entry was changed and I want some record of the deadline which the is logging. Which will look something like: * TODO Do this! DEADLINE: <2016-01-06 Wed +1d> - State "DONE" from "TODO" [2016-01-05 Tue 15:31] - State "CANCELED" from "TODO" [2016-01-04 Mon 15:31] \\ Closed on Monday... This is because I don't update my entries regularly, and then updating them later becomes a pain as I have to keep changing the dates. Can someone point me towards a possible solution? Thanks, Shreyas